Monday, August 31, 2009

Ozzy Glasses!

[X-Posting this to the WoW suggestion forum]

Dear Blizzard,

With the inclusion of barber shops and abilities to change our hairstyles in Wrath of the Lich King, you took an extra initiative and helped fulfill the dreams and fantasies of Night Elf Mohawk-wannabes and Mr. T fanboys across the world by letting Nelf males have that mohawk hairstyle.

Good for you.

I think it's high time you took a new initiative with including items seen in your celebrity commercials. I'm speaking not as a Shatner-fanboy or a Vern Troyer follower, but I most certainly am an Ozzy fan, so I propose this.

In preperation for my future goblin mage once Cataclysm goes live, I think Ozzy Osbourne style sunglasses would make a fine addition to WoW as in-game items and would look especially good on an up and coming goblin spell-caster. I would bet that I am not the only one who would like to see this, so you really should get on top of this and make it happen.

Like, right now.

:)

Sincerely,

A Happy and Hopeful WoW Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment