Friday, March 27, 2009

When Titans Clash...er, yeah.

*From the writings of Dakore, Shaman of the Horde*

The tasks have been completed. The relations between Thorim and the sons of Hodir have been repaired, Thorim now has his great proto-dreak mount returned, as well as his great hammer of storms, Krolmir. A magnificant weapon. Great storms can be made small, but I can tell that weapon is too mighty for even my hands.

Now comes the next step: Confront Loken.

As the story goes, Loken and Thorim are brothers, and with the Loken's betrayal of his post as a Watcher came other betrayals as well, including crimes against his own family. I grew angry when I heard Thorim tell me the tail of how Loken slew his wife. No greater crime exists among the orcs than to betray one's own blood, and the same honor that binds and orc also binds a titan.

I hope to be there when Thorim teaches his one-time-brother this harsh lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment