Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thorim

*From the Writings of Dakore, Shaman of the Horde*

He resides in his temple at the top of highest mountin in all of the Storm Peaks, sitting in a throne and more kingly than the Lich King or that Alliance wretch could ever hope to be, just one of his feet great enough to crush any single mortal without much thought. I wonder if this being is one of the titans of old. However, when I look into the face of this being, this Keeper Thorim of the Temple of Storms, I am reminded of my own people during their lethargy of demonic powers lost.

He sits up here, brooding in silence, looking more pathetic than your average human despite all his great power. The old crone, Lok'lira, has guided me to this place after the long battles with the other Vrykul wenches, and now there is another step in my purpose here. What my next step is will have to wait, for my old bones creak and I must rest.

The titanic being sitting on his throne makes no motion in protest as I make a fire in his temple and settle myself for the evening. He just sits there, continuing to brood.

No comments:

Post a Comment