Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drakuru



*From the writings of Dakore, Shaman of the Horde*

Just what is this troll up to?

I met Drakuru at Granite Springs earlier today, the latest captive to a group of trappers in the area. Normally I would have left him to his fate after being threatened with head shrinking if he ever got out of that cage he was in, but then he opened up with offerings to help with my tasks here in Grizzly Hills.

Reluctant, I nonetheless agreed, curious on what this troll from the north really now. I only hope the blood pact we made is not one I will end up regretting.

The day has passed, and I find that the more I help this troll the more dubious I become of him. I've gathered the artifacts he requested of me, his motives to have vengeance for the death of his kind at the hands of the Scourge. Why then is he having me kill more of his own people to get these artifacts and utilize their powers? What good can come of this?

He has asked me to summon him to Drak'Tharon Keep, a sacred temple to the Drakkari Trolls. What will happen when I accomplish this task, I don't know, but I feel the fool for going along with this. My instincts tell me to run and forget this business, but a pact has been made.

I must see it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment