Saturday, September 19, 2009

Possible Name and Class Difference?

I've been toying with ideas for my goblin lately. First is what class he is going to be. Oringinally I was thinking of making him a fired specced mage with all of its AOE fire based nuclear glory, but then I think of a class that is potentially every bit as destructive as the fire mage, the destruction specced warlock.

The pros of this are that I enjoy the lock a little bit more than the mage. It's more suited to my play style I thin. I tried the mage with Janusath, my blood elf mage, and I found that it's not really my style of play. I probably could get used to it though if I really tried, but I honestly think a goblin warlock actually sounds a bit more fun than a goblin mage.

On the other hand, I already have a warlock, my undead Waltz. I probably could level another one though just to have a goblin with one of the coolest classes around. It's something to think about.

Secondly, I'm having thoughts about the name as well. Earlier, I had the name of Jonesrogen on reserve, and I still do in case I change my mind, but now I also have the name of Jetzeppelin on reserve too. I'm not sure which one to take.

....Actually, I could create one of each.

Jonesrogen the goblin mage or Jetzeppelin the goblin warlock. I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment