Friday, September 18, 2009

I Knew It Was Something Engineering!!!



I knew this item existed somewhere in WoW after seeing it used a few times in PvP videos. Something that looked like flaming rocket shoes that made you run really fast, used really effectively in PvP escapes. They looked really cool, though I was kind of clueless on what they were, until now anyway.

With my growing obsession with goblin mage engineers, I've been paying a bit more attention to engineering and the stuff that comes with it, and now I see that engineers have items like Nitro Boosts which can be attached to boots.

Awesome!! :D

So, imagine a goblin engineer mage with a PvP fire or arcane spec. He potentially has three different possible escapes from classes with melee, or three ways to close in quickly and deliver some nasty dragon breath, arcane explosions, or frost novas.

Blink, of course, always their for mages.
Nitro Boost
Goblin rocket boot racial.

In the hands of a skilled player, I anticipate many, many pissed off alliance gnashing their teetch at escaping gnomes! It's going to be awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment