Friday, September 4, 2009

Good Points At WoW Insider

Ooops, I mean WoW.com :)

Particularly this thread about the fact that a great deal, if not all, of the old Azeroth quests that we currently have are going to be disappearing forever once the Cataclysm goes live. Also possibly lost will be chances to gain reputation with some of those guys left behind in the old world.

So, time to make a bucket list of things to do before Old Azeroth is destroyed and made into New Azeroth. I'm only doing this for Dakore though. I'm not going to lose any sleep anymore if none of my other characters don't get this because, well, I just don't have the time and energy to devote that much effort. ;)

Anyway, Dakore's Bucket list:
Loremaster Title
Exalted with Cenariun Circle
Exalted with Argent Dawn
Exalted with All Horde Reputations (attainable through Argent Tourney and doing quests for Loremaster, so two birds with one stone there)
Defeat of Onyxia
Defeat of Ragnaros
Defeat of Nefarion
Defeat of C'Thun

and, of course,

FOR THE HORDE, meaning I want to roflstomp all Alliance leaders. DEATH TO KING DOUCHE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment