Thursday, October 8, 2009

Riddle Me This

Riddle me this, fan monkies! I know there are quite a few of you out there who would just love to see Jaina Proudmoore out of the way so you can have more PvP war to giggle about and thumb your noses at lore geeks like me. So answer me this question.

Why would Blizzard go through the extra effort of making a brand new model for Jaina if they were just going to bump her off in a 5-man dungeon? That seems like a big waste of effort, does it not?

Not too shabby, if I must say so. Her coloring and textures looks more vibrant, the only thing I don't like is the somewhat snooty look on her face. The old Jaina's expression looked more kind hearted and not so much like she was a snobish Hollywood actress.

But ah well. I'll take this as a sign that they will not be killing her in Icecrown. True, that hasn't been set in stone yet, and this doesn't necessarily gaurentee that she won't be killed, but it does some far more unlikely now.

No comments:

Post a Comment