Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Jaina Thoughts

Or at least just this one small item.

In a previous post I said that even if Jaina dies I would continue on with the WoW story to see what happens in the end, just like I would continue to read a book if something happened in it that I didn't like.

However, when it comes to instances it's a different story. If Frozen Halls, the 5-man instance of Icecrown Citadel features the death of Jaina Proudmoore at the end of it then you can likely count me out. Sorry, but I'm not about to commit myself to seeing one of my favorite lore characters dying over and over again just in the name of getting new fat lootz. Blizzard and anyone else who has a problem with that can literally go fuck themselves for all I care.

Of course, this means that I won't be seeing the actual Icecrown raid any time soon if that happens, but I can live with that. I'll spend the rest of my WoW time, what I contribute anyway, doing dailys and getting gold to properly gear my goblin mage.

Personally though, I think I'm not the only one who loves Jaina Proudmoore so I doubt Frozen Halls will go over as popular as it's meant to be if we have to see her getting killed over and over again. Blizzard can't be that foolish...

Can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment